600 STEERING GEAR
BARE HOUSING READY TO PAINT
Application: SAGINAW 800 POWER STEERING BOX USED ON MANY GM VEHICLES FROM '65 - '98
Now you can achieve rack and pinion steering performance with a bolt-in steering gear. This steering gear can be used to replace the common GM 800 series power steering gear used from 1964 to 1992. Its features include:
- All new steering gear unit, not rebuilt
- Increased steering feel due to low friction gear
- Precision rack and pinion valve technology
- Late model performance car feel
- Quick ratio 12.7:1
- 6 lbs lighter than stock
- Original power pitman arm may be used
- A new 3/4 x 30 spline rag joint is available
- New o-ring power steering hoses are needed
- A new 3/4" x 30" rag joint is needed. Available
- A new o-ring and power steering hose are needed.
Available through DSE.