Axle Housing in photo is not included in kit. See below for complete parts list.
The Speedtech Performance Torque Arm rear suspension for '67-'69 Camaros and Firebirds is designed to drastically improve performance handling and every day drive quality of your leaf spring car. Unique in it's design, this package will virtually eliminate the inherent change in geometry and possible traction issues commonly associated with leaf spring and 3 or 4 link type systems. Relatively easy to install and reasonably priced, it's the perfect Camaro rear suspension upgrade and companion to a well matched performance front suspension.
- Performance matched to Speed Tech front sub frame or can be used with stock GM frame.
- Installation requires only minor welding and NO cutting of floor boards.
- Adjustable ride height, roll center, pinion angle, instant center, and wheelbase.
- Articu-link lower control arms aid in eliminating suspension bind.
- Panhard Bar mounting system accurately locates rear axle and allows for instant center adjustability.
- Delrin bushings eliminate the flex of rubber and squeak of poly bushing.
- Viking Double adjustable coilover shocks with thrust washers included.
- Coilover shocks allow 2 1/2" of ride height adjustment.
- Kits designed for both 9” Ford or 12 bolt GM differentials.
- Optional complete rear axle with all brackets installed.
- Will accept up to a 345mm tires on a 20x12” rim in mini-tubbed applications.
- Accepts Air Ride Shockwave systems.
Torque Arm Rear Suspension includes:
- Front Torque Arm X Member.
- Torque Arm.
- Upper Rear X Member / Shock Mount.
- Viking Double Adjustable Shocks and Coil springs.
- Articulink Trailing Arms, powder coated Gloss Black.
- Billet Aluminum Pan Hard Bar, powder coated Gloss Black.
- All Rear Axle Housing Brackets.
- Complete Hardware Kit and Installation Instructions.
Torque Arm upgrade options include:
Click Here to see Instructions for this kit
- Powder Coating in black, gun metal grey, silver, or bronze.
- Any width Currie 9" Ford axle housing with brackets welded in place.
- Axle can be ordered empty or complete with 31 spline axles, Detroit Trutrac differential in Nodular Ford 3rd member with your choice of gears.
Click Here for Torque Arm Axle Guide for this kit