This system features the 6P 6-piston caliper mounted to a 13" 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals. Quality SKF or Timken bearings used, along with NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor.
Rotor Size/Type: 13" 2-piece
Piston Count: 6 piston
Pad Type: Corvette C5/C6 Front pads (#D0731)
Minimum Wheel Size: 17" (Use template to verify fitment, link below)
Includes: Stainless braided brake hoses, fully assembled aluminum hubs
Track width Increase: No Track width change compared to stock disc brakes
Notes: Designed to be used with Stock GM disc or drum spindles (also fits DSE, Heidts, Fatman, Ridetech and LH Customs)
Why Purchase the Pro+?
- Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this!
- Calipers have dust and weather seals
- Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997 - 2004) and C6 (2005 - 2012) Corvette for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Everything needed per corner (including hoses and fittings) except for in General fit applications
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts). Rotor comes pre-assembled.
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with Timken or SKF bearings installed. Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
The 6P Pro+ Caliper Features:
- 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors.
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Uses the C5 and C5 backing plate (1997-2012 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer’s Verislide self centering brackets
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- Can be custom ordered in front or rear configuration, with a variety of piston sizes
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material