When nothing but the BEST will do, how about a solid chunk of Billet CNC machined into a Master Cylinder!
We have seen this master in person, WOW!!! There is nothing like it on the planet! Just incredible. This WILL be making it's way onto our 66 Chevelle Convertible shop car soon, along with Baer brakes at all 4 corners!
Introducing the Baer - Remaster
- Compact Billet body makes fitment easier while providing the high performance Baer is known for
- Left or Right side ports available. 15'16, 1" and 1 1/8" bores available.
- Engineered for optimum balance between pressure and volume for great braking performance with reasonable brake pedal effort
- Fully machined body with bolt-on mount and machined screw in caps for easy access to fill (No tools needed). Caps are knurled at edge to make removal easy
- Adjustable bolt-on proportioning valve available
- Compact short design which allows this master to fit in a wide variety of applications
- GM and Ford will use the same master (Firewall Mount is designed to fit both!) It will include a bullet insert adapter so it works with both long and short pin boosters or manual brakes!
- Laser Etched Logos and part numbers for a finished look (Anodized version)
- Designed, developed, machined, and assembled in the USA - In Phoenix, Az.