6 Foot Line Set - Recommended for most front steer cars and larger cars. You can measure from the master cylinder hole at the firewall, the route you want to take, to the power steering pump. We also offer a 4 foot kit.
- Genuine Aeroquip TFE Series AN-6 braided SS high pressure lines
- Brake assist unit hose end connections are pre-assembled
- Trim to fit for length on the PS pump and steering gear ends
- Rebuildable / re-usable genuine Aeroquip hose ends (no crimping required)
- For use with '80 and newer 18mm / 16mm O-ring style brake assist units
- For use with O-ring and / or flare style Saginaw full size or mini PS pumps
- Also includes Parker HD low pressure return line and T fitting, billet line separators, straight, 45, and 90 degree AN-6 hose ends, flare style steering gear box adapter, and low profile 90 degree return line nipple