These work great in our speaker pods. We have seen many of these installed in convertibles, on the rear side panel, above the ashtray area, they work well there as well as many other locations where you want the ultra-high quality sound of a component system.
Great for Kick Panel setups as well!
These 6.5-inch component speakers feature a water-resistant mid-bass driver and a water-proof crossover network, making them the ideal solution for application in kick panels and doors where dust and moisture could be a problem. The mid-bass driver uses a neodymium magnet structure for high power handling and an ultra-thin mounting depth of just 2.1-inches to fit a wide variety of installation applications. Santoprene surrounds provide a smooth, natural sound. The silk dome tweeters produce accurate highs without inducing ear fatigue, and can be either flush mounted or surface mounted with the included housing.
- 6.5-inch water-resistant component speaker system
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Mounting depth is just 2.1-inches
- Santoprene® surrounds for smooth, natural sound
- Silk dome tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut back plate for extended pole piece excursion
- 85 watts RMS power handling
- Water-resistant crossover network
- Speaker grills and wire included