The latest kit from Global West is CTA-71AP Tubular upper control arms for 70-81 Camaro / Firebird applications. It is not just another tubular arm. CTA-71 is built with 1-1/4 inch diameter roll cage tubing, a .187 wall cross brace to reduce flex and maintain control arm strength, and straps located at the bushing housing increasing the control arm strength.
- Increased Caster with 5-1/2 degrees of positive caster built into the control arm, straight line stability and corner entry is dramatically improved.
- Camber curve is improved for high speed maneuvering.
- Special bump stop mounted on the cross brace provides full drop protection for the ball joints.
- Stock upper ball joints are used.
- Built cross shafts are standard with all assembled control arms.
Comes standard with upper and lower polyureathane bushings.
Control arms are Tig and Mig welded.
CNC machined components assure proper jig fitment.
Control arms are powder coated black.
Special billet shafts are Gold Zinc.
No modifications are required. They are designed for direct replacement
G-Plus lower control arms for Camaro/Firebird applications.
sway bar attachments
rotating spring cushion
powder coated black
fully assembled ready to bolt on