Fits 1968 - 1974 GM 10 or 12 Bolt rear ends. This kit is for cars that had Non-Staggered or Staggered Shocks. Works on C-Clip or non C-Clip style rear ends.
LIFETIME warranty, Toll free tech support with LIVE humans as well as free pad replacement for life - We Challenge you to verify these features with other kits!
Rear Kit includes:
- Pair of 12" Drilled, Slotted, Zinc Plated rotors with 7/16" and 1/2" Stud Patterns- Vented for proper cooling
- Pair of Plated caliper brackets (watch out for non plated versions)
- Special shim kit included - This shim kit includes many sizes and will help dial in the caliper adjustment over the rotor for proper fitment! Many kits on the market do not include this shim kit and will require you to shave the pad for proper fitment.
- NEW pair of single piston Black or Red Powder Coated calipers with built in E-Brake (Staggered Kits include 2 Right Hand Calipers and brackets for routing around the shock mounts)
- Full set of Ceramic pads
- Pair Stainless Steel Braided flex hoses
- Pair of E-Brake Cables - Designed to fit your application
- All necessary hardware (nuts bolts)
- Full Color instruction booklet
Note: This kit will require the use of a Disc Brake Master Cylinder and Proportioning Valve (available separately, please see our other items)